Problems with Medal of Honour patch

bole_ze

My OS is Win2000 with SP3!
After installing the game (US version), I started patchforUS&UKonly v1.11 for it. But it reports me that it couldn't find USorUK version of game on my comp. Does it search only default address(C:\ProgramFiles\EAgames...) or everything on comp?
Please help me.
Thanks

Try running the patch from within the program directory: EAgames\MOH, etc. It seems improbable that a tiny patch is going to scan your entire harddrive.

Are you absolutely certain that this is a working patch? Are you certain that the version of MOH you've installed is really v.1.11?

bole_ze said:
My OS is Win2000 with SP3!
After installing the game (US version), I started patchforUS&UKonly v1.11 for it. But it reports me that it couldn't find USorUK version of game on my comp. Does it search only default address(C:\ProgramFiles\EAgames...) or everything on comp?
Please help me.
Thanks

bole_ze

allready tried

I have allready tried these things, but nothing works!
Same problem is on second comp which uses winXP, but on comps with win9x there is no problem.
This is very strange!!!
Anyway thank you!!!

catachresis said:
Try running the patch from within the program directory: EAgames\MOH, etc. It seems improbable that a tiny patch is going to scan your entire harddrive.

Are you absolutely certain that this is a working patch? Are you certain that the version of MOH you've installed is really v.1.11?

A few quick last ideas:

1) the region setting for MOH & its corresponding cracks corresponds to the version of the MOH install program you have -- not the region settings on your pc. So make sure your installer is UK (or US) and you're using the right combo.

2) This pair works fine in Win98? Well, maybe that means that you need a better crack (because win98 is famously forgiving of program imprecisions and Win2k, based on NT, is less so). My suggestion is to find a crack for a later service patch: download and install the later service patch and install the correspondingly latter-day crack. Later service patches fix compatability problems and later cracks capitalise on the improvements.

Now I'm off to start my own competitor to Mormonism: The Church of Jesus Christ and His Latter-day Cracks.

Duracell said:
was just a thought; sorry, no idea more; :confused:

==> catachresis

hi m8, please do not mention the bad word which beginns with "C";
hacked game exes violating the copyrights of the game publishing company, so our forum rules don't allow discussing such things; :cool:

==> DrStrange

helpful posting; :)
btw live links are allowed since about a year;

Greetings from
Duracell

bole_ze

It works!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you very much!
And all you people are great!
My english isn't so properly, cause I'm from Bosnia, so language mistakes are often:)
See ya

DrStrange said:
You need to edit the registry.
Look here:

h**p://www.mohaa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6061.

I remember finding this out when I installed Spearhead expansion pack because Spearhead will not work if MOHAA is not patched to 1.11.
Anyway, it works.

Great game. :cool: I went on to Spearhead and Breakthrough all great games. Enjoy and welcome to the forum.:cool: