Problems accessing Hotmail

I have a weird one problem here :(

I am totally comfy using an IBM Compatible or a Linux based box. However i am a total novice on iMac's.

I got one iMac @ my work where i earlier could surf the web just the way i do on all other flavours of other O/s's.

I can access Hotmail as well as any of the sites via my Xp or any other machine.

But when i try logging-in to Hotmail over the iMac, the stOOpid thing displays the following message:

"An Identity Certificate uses an Unknown Signature Algorithm"

Surprisingly, it allows me to surf on ANY other sites, except 'ol Bills' Hotmail.Com!

What could be the darned problem? :(

i think i was alone with this problem but i am not!
I have a desktop pc and a notebook, i have formated my desktop and installed XP with SP1 f. All are working fine except net passport!
So if i want to go to windows update i can´t. I can not login on my MSN and not register my net passport! So i have unistall msn and have install the msn V5.0. Now i can login but it not remember my password (i have to type it every time). If i want to check for mail (hotmail) i have to type my password and it displays the same message: "An Identity Certificate has expired"
I try to install the Certificate, it says: Cerdificate installed successufully but nothing change. I thougt that my ip was banned but i try with my notebook and all are fine! I also export some values from my notebooks regisry and import them on my desktop but nothing again! I chance the privacy and security options on internet explorer but nothing! :confused:

Desktop and Notebook have the same XP Comp installed

Last edited: