Problem ripping with DVDDecrypter

Hi all,

I use DVD Decrypter 3.1.4.0. When I rip the movie Monsters Inc (R2), I try to demux the movie file.

It rips fine to about 3,5Gb. When I import the M2V file in Maestro it shows a lenghth of 12 seconds! (And yes, I'm sure I rip the right file, DVD Decrypter shows in this section a movie lenght of 1.28.05)

The audio is fine.

Anybody any idea whats wrong?

Also, same movie. When I use Davideo On DVD, the picture is fine, but the English audio is distorted, other audio is fine.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
Raymond

There appears a few problem DVD's that Maestro does not like the m2v files from. I would try demuxing with SmartRipper or better still, vStrip first before playing with Vobedit.

Thats a good point, Monsters inc is a DVD5 so you could simply rip the whole lot and burn with your normal burning software, i made a perfect backup of my monsters dvd this way.

even if the film is dvd9, the film will encode with excellent quality, i converted shrek, which is dvd9, and i could not tell the difference from the original movie, which i own. the only thing missing are the menus.

if a dvd movie is dvd5, dvd decryptor can copy the whole movie by using the iso method