Prassi Primo DVDxRecordNowMax

ac3cd said:
Prassi Primo DVD is the Best of all time.:D

Prassi Primo DVD is based on the same program as Stomp RecordNow,and they can handle both the .gi images,but Primo Dvd has much less options than RecordNow.......it's the ancester of RecordNow...:D

Less function, dvd burning will more stable. I have been using more than 6 months. Even on DVDXcopy. :)

Primo DVD is a crippled version of Record Now (Max or DX or even plain), and nothing more than that. Does ac3d has some proof on his claims, or he bases them just on experience?
So far I have not found a thing that RNM cannot do, and Primo CD/DVD can.

RECORDNOW MAX is good i agree,but the fact is it cannot create propper dvd complient video files,it can only do data disks.adding video ts and audio ts folders to a new data compilation in recordnow max is all it can do with dvd movies.NOT ALL set top dvd players will recognise these disks created this way.PRIMO dvd is the more professional of the two softwares by far,and a lot more powerfull.you cannot even d/load primo or buy it as far as im aware,its only supplied in certain retail dvd recorder packages....BUT EACH TO THERE OWN GUYS.

Let talk about VIDEO_TS Folder, where RNMax and PrimoDVD. My experience have been DVD Video more than 2 Years. Very simple task. No long story, just my experience for the PrimoDVD.

As sandman say that, you cannot even d/load primo or buy it PrimoDVD. But RNMax can be get everywhere...Why? Becaused PrimoDVD is a Professional DVD Burning Tool, just like other's DVD Authoring software. Very stable in burning VIDEO_TS folder or Backup data. I have not face any problem with this tool. I can use trade mark DVD or 3rd party DVD-R/RW. Burning speed keep it on 1x speed.

RNMax is more like a Nero Burning ROM. They work out the same. But when come to DVD Burning, nero is another stable tool for VIDEO_TS folder.:D

Actually I have them both (I'm a rich guy, so I can afford it...). And PrimoDVD is certainly not a pro DVD burning tool, it is simply discontinued- that simple.
Of course anyone can hallucinate whatever he pleases.