post deleting

If you start it you can't. Thats what they told me because then it would have to delete every one after that. But my point is which might be your's is if you make a double post or you find someone started that subject already then you should be able to. So I for one think we need one. :)

VIPER_1069 said:
@ zver have you tried editing your own post thats where the delete usually hangs out ya know bud :p :D
I don't agree!! Its not their if you want to delete a starting thread!!

since you are a mod,can you do edit my post and make a shot with irfaqnwiew or whatever where the button is-couse i dont see it.
thank you,btw tried again and no delete option??

hmmmm @ pc-guy the thread starter/mod/admin are the only ones that should be able to delete a thread from the start of the thread :)

@ zver to delete a single post when you edit your own post you should be able to delete your own post at the top of the edit box/edit screen there should be some check boxs to delete the post then hit the delete tab :)

VIPER_1069 said:
hmmmm @ pc-guy the thread starter/mod/admin are the only ones that should be able to delete a thread from the start of the thread :)

@ zver to delete a single post when you edit your own post you should be able to delete your own post at the top of the edit box/edit screen there should be some check boxs to delete the post then hit the delete tab :)
I don't see it and I had this question for one of you guys before. :confused: Since the change its not thier any more. If you want to delete a reply you can other than that you can't.

Attachments

Last edited:
i can delete threads at will but thats because im a super mod :)

@zver when you edit your very first post in this thread do you get any options to delete the thread !?

can admin confim yes or no if the thread starter can remove an entire thread !?

not sure if you used to be able to do that ?!

@pc-guy least you can now see the delete post button in edit :)

maby i will create a test account and see later :)