Popupblocker

Been a fan of meaya popupblocker for a long time,but this one from ms-sp2 is a kickass,so install sp2 if nothing else then good popupblocker for free :)

Never needed one cause I use Opera. But, if I ever have no other choice but to use Internet Exploiter I will use it. Thanks.

I agree but I use Mozilla so I don't need any other program from Micro****. But thanks for the heads up. :)

Some functions at this forum may conflict with popup blockers, so if you find yourself unable to do something, check your popup blocker.

And click the "Ads by gooogle" occasionally - they are about the most innocuous ads you can ever find, so unobtrusive you barely notice them.

Any faithful Firefox user like me does not need any popup blocker... the embedded one is simply perfect. Same applies for Mozilla users, of course.
If you are still an IE user you need just some good tips, not a popup blocker! :D

dx

As time goes bye, I use Firefox more and more. The latest version is one hell of a browser.

However, there are times that IE is required. In those instances, the SP2 popup blocker is excellent and stops most popups as zver pointed out. It's good that M$ has finally done this, but it's a little too late IMHO. M$ seems to band-aide fix IE, instead of doing anything truly innovative. :rolleyes: