Plextor PlexWriter Premium 52x32x52x

skyline02148

Hello..........

Plextor PlexWriter Premium 52x32x52x is the BEST CD BURNER IN THIS WORLD....... Am I right? <------ :D This drive still selling for $100.00, God damn it a MSI DVD+&- 4x cost only $90.00 buckz

Hahaha :D ..... What you pay is what you get right?

Are you right I would say definitely NO!!! Me I will never buy another plextor product again!!! Plextor seems to forget about any good updates after you buy the drive. I will not spend a hundred when I can spend a 35$ and get one that does everything I need it to do! I seem to remember when liteon first came out plextor sold drives that had bad or no support for SD2. So now what the hell is the deal with no 8x for - media when drives less then half the price do with a firmware update. :eek: :confused: So to me it looks like plextor is living up to their reputation so for that I wouldn't wast my money on their products. But thats just my option and you have a right to your's. :)

So far,the Premium is the only cdwriter that is capable to burn Securom 4.8x protected games without emulation,and it can rip several audioprotections too....for me,it's definately worth it's price,it's 1 of the best backup devices :D

I do a lot of audio ripping, and had to keep onboard an Ultraplex SCSI CD-ROM drive ($90) as well as an Adaptec 2930CU card (add another 120$). Both removed and replaced by a Plextor Premium (104$ incl. VAT) which rips a bit faster, equally accurate (= perfectly, absolutely no match) and offers 52X burning, accurate, errorfree audio burning (varirec), 1 GB backups on a single 700 MB CD (gigarec) plus some more unique goodies. If you do a lot of audio then it is not expensive at all- it is a BARGAIN. If not you might get away with any grade B chinese plastic box-with-a-drawer, of course. But like it or not, the Premium is by far the best CDRW burner out there, even if the next best which comes close costs half as much.