Pioneer DVR-107 not reading brand new discs at all

also

When i insert the disc i get prompted whether i want to Open the blank discs folder, if i do click yes, it comes up...

"D:\ is not accessible
Incorrect Function"

Sorry

Ahem... my bad... i appear to have made a very stupid mistake and overlooked the simplest thing :|

Nero had changed the Recorder to my CD Writer instead of the DVD Writer... sorry for the hassle guys

ahhhh crap

as per usual... with everything of mine computer wise, i fix one thing and then something else is wrong...

Nero is refusing to write the discs... "Cannot perform end of Disc-At-Once"

Ive never had any problem with any other discs... just these ones :s

BestNzWrestler said:
Nero is refusing to write the discs... "Cannot perform end of Disc-At-Once"
try another media brand to compare if Nero is working properly;

otherwise attach the Nero log file here, so we can look for conflicting drivers; the Nero log file is called "NeroHistory.log" and is stored in the Nero program folder; when posting the file please delete out your Nero serial number;

Greetings from
Duracell

Nero

Is working fine, i tried my Imation DVD+RW, and my Verbatim DVD+R and they are all working fine... these are Ritek discs and im puzzled over the conflict as ive heard great things :confused:

Im going to try an ISO Burn with DVD Decrypter.. see if i can find a working method... but i was using the Decrypter, Shrinker and Nero method with the other media and it worked fine... hmmm

BestNzWrestler said:
Is working fine, i tried my Imation DVD+RW, and my Verbatim DVD+R and they are all working fine...
so i don't think it depends on Nero; seems really like media incompatibility; maybe it's time to look for a firmware update;

And did you check the media with an identifying tool, if they are Ritek A-Grade really?