Pinnacle Instant CD+DVD

Installed it and seems to be running fine so far. InstantCopy module seems to work great (also with DVD media), also no probs with InstantDisc yet...
Anyone who has (or had) the whole suite installed, please post your comments here (but ONLY if you already tried this software & don't start with 'Nero is better' etc)!

P.S. I also have RecordNow Max installed...

The main module (Instant Disk) is very good as ever, and Instant Write is OK too. But the suite is stuffed with nasty/annoying/idiotic bugs.

did a full install in W2kSP3;

InstantDisc: CDRW drive always falls asleep during write verification :confused: (tried service > cdrom > autorun > 0 and 1; both a no go)

InstandWrite: got a BSOD during Drag&Drop (filesize of the filled folder was too large for the UDF1.5 formated CD-RW; in v6.5 i got a normal error message instead) :(

InstandDisc: got 2 times a BSOB while ejecting the image; :mad:

Greetings from
Duracell

data project properties have some bugs. try burning a bootable windows cd, can't exactly configure all that is needed for the cd to boot. other than that, i have not try burning anything else.

now, i use pinnacle mymp3pro to burn & rip audio. ms cdimage to build iso. alcohol to burn & copy. no problems, no bugs.

btw, pinnacle mymp3pro is excellent. steinberg got most, if not all the bugs ironed out. playback uses ~12% of the cpu, compare to ~40% of version 3 & ~25% or so of version 4. audio cd playback still sucks as ever, but i rip into mp3pro.