Pinnacle Instant CD/DVD FREE!!!! (Legal Too!)

Hi,

If you live in the UK then please visit PC World, they're selling a 50 pack of Imation 80min cd's in caketins complete with the full ISO of Pinnacle Instant CD/DVD v7 (acutal is 7.4455.0.0) for £14.
The strange thing is that the serial number is stuck on the outside of the tin!?!

I like NERO and BAO, but i'll have a mess around with this for awhile.

Cheers,

S.

Not bad! - I got V6.5 Coverdisked not so long ago .... I collect good full/free versions in case I need one, or in case a friend does.

Imation = CMC CD-R - and that name should strike fear into you!
A while ago, they were bundling a full Paintshop Pro 7 in the Imation pack.

Great software, pants CDs ... well CMC can be good or bad - hopefully the Imation are the pick of the crop and not the bottom of the barrel.
CMC Media tests at CDFREAKS
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=75424
Looks like TDK branded is the top of this pile, with Imation lagging
NB. To download ATTACHED images, you must be a member.

Other reports on Imation usually place it in the low quality category, if you insist on using this media, do a couple of error rate tests and avoid burning at max rated speed.

Thanks for the info, i'll try some of the iMations later on to see how they fare.

I've installed off the Pinnacle cd and it allowed me to have the upgrades, which is welcome.

Does anyone use this software? Either v7 or v8? Theres a lot of 'modules' in the program, which takes a bit of getting used too. I cant find one that allows you to import cue+bins though.

Not so far, just burning a dvd movie backup.

S.