Pinnacle announces InstantCopy & InstantCD+DVD 8

Hi All!

Pinnacles announces the upcoming Versions 8 of InstantCopy & InstantCD/DVD officially!

The press release is so far only available in german here!

Just translating the prize and availability part:

Pinnacle said:
InstantCopy 8 will be available mid September at a prize of 39 euros incl. vat and InstantCD/DVD 8 will be available early October for 69 euros incl. vat. For owners of their predecessors there will be an upgradeprogramm available.
And this will be new to InstantCopy 8

Pinnacle said:
• Direct-to-Disc-Function: shortly after the start of the copy process the software will parallel to reading and encoding start burning.
This will save the user a lot of time.

• High-Speed-Mode: For all those who are in a hurry, can now select a four times faster copying mode. Though the quality will still reach the the level of InstantCopys competitors on the market.

• Content Selection: single audio-, video-, subtitle-, navigational- and DVD-Rom contents can be (de)selected indiviually. Enabling the user to only copy what he actually wants to see and hear.

• InstantDrive: complete CDs und DVDs can be directly and fast copied on this virtuell drive which resists on the harddisk. These „Disk-Images“
can be played and checked with any DVD-Player-Software previous to burning them.
Maybe not the best translation , but beats bablefish :D

Greetnx

Good News, but still a long time to go (i want it!!! :D )
So it's possibel to mix and get the best:
Speed for the Extras and quality for the Film ?! :confused:

TheMadGuy said:
InstantCD/DVD 8 will be available early October for 69 euros incl. vat. For owners of their predecessors there will be an upgradeprogramm available
what a stupid update policy; i bought v6.5, i bought v7, now should i pay for v8 again; they should better fix the v7 errors (e.g. "falling asleep") before releasing a new version; :mad:

Greetings from
Duracell