Phone Fascia...

xSlyPandax

Hi all,

I've got another phone related problem. I've just got a Nokia 6820a, and a new fascia to put on it because the other ones horribly grubby and cracked etc. But i cant get the old one off to save my life. Anyone got any advice??

Thanks,

xSlyx

xSlyPandax said:
Hi all,

I've got another phone related problem. I've just got a Nokia 6820a, and a new fascia to put on it because the other ones horribly grubby and cracked etc. But i cant get the old one off to save my life. Anyone got any advice??

Thanks,

xSlyx
TRY A MALLET ! LMAO

search google for 6820a cover replacement or go buy one from bloke in town and ask him to fit it he will when u buy a new one :)

xSlyPandax

Can't find anything on google, and he wont fit it even if i buy a new one because apparently they are very very tricky/risky to fit because theres a wire that goes from next to the screen to the foldable left hand side of the querty keyboard, and if it gets broken its 50 quid for a replacement, so he says he doesnt fit those covers. Its Lous anyway, so shes just going to tart it up with some nail varnish i think lol, or get instructions from the eBayer she bought it from.