On-The-Fly DVD Recording 8x

Would like to see other peoples results on this please.........

Currently burning a full DVD-r at 9 mins 15 secs @8x with Disk Juggler
Using Pioneer 121 (reader) + Pioneer 109 (writer)

(please state drive models)

I dont know what to tell you bud...
Had 4 cd burners so far and every one has no problems burning or ripping contents-no matter what was it,and i knew for example that when i finish burning cd data that the disk is good- i was never checking or verifying after the burn,and i was using all kind of crap media..
But i had 2 dvd burners so far,first one i bought it maybe 3-4 months ago,aopen 16 x speed,second one is benq which i got when i throw aopen back to the store.Its just regular dual format 8 x speed burner and while its miles better then aopen i really dont tryst it-not benq but all dvd burners.
Now is first time that when i use dvd decryptor or nero,when i burn iso or regular data i use to verify every burn and i had some bad ones with a good media and tons of bad one with crap media like stardata....
So im really surprised that youre burning `em on flu??
What is success rate when burning video folder on fly to play in standalone`s??

I very very rarely have any problems , maby 1 in 100 will jump (on standalone)or something but usually down to bad media.

The only time i verify a written iso is an xbox game, also only burn them at 4x.
As for movie backup , on-the-fly every time no problem.
Just want to know if other people are burning quicker than me @ 8x.

Zver, why you seem so suprised that i burn movies on-the-fly ??

A friend burns on the fly but always at 4x. Uses Samsung DVDROM (model ??) readers and either NEC 3500 or Pioneer 109's burners using Discjuggler. He burns to Ritek G05 media and never (thats a real NEVER ) has problems at 4x. Takes 12-14min. At 8x he get a few probs (even 1 in 100 is to much for him).