.NRG .Bin .ISo converter help guys.

fullboostorbust

Question...
Is there a way or program i can use to convert .NRG files to .bin or .iso. I understand i can just use Nero to burn NRG files, but that is not my answer. Please tell me if there is a prog to convert Nrg to either bin or iso.

Problem...
I am tring to convert PAL to NTSC on some import backups i am creating. my images are in Nrg format and the pal to ntsc converter i am using only loads .bin or .iso image formats. Help me out guys, i have bought import games i cannot play.

fullboostorbust said:
Question...
Is there a way or program i can use to convert .NRG files to .bin or .iso. I understand i can just use Nero to burn NRG files, but that is not my answer. Please tell me if there is a prog to convert Nrg to either bin or iso.

Problem...
I am tring to convert PAL to NTSC on some import backups i am creating. my images are in Nrg format and the pal to ntsc converter i am using only loads .bin or .iso image formats. Help me out guys, i have bought import games i cannot play.
Well,can ultraiso do that??In worst case,you can load the nero image to daemon tools or alcohol,even maybe nero virtual drive,and make a new image with any burning proggy :)

Easiest way is Daemon or Alcohol indeed. Conversion software is generally NOT recommended, as due to file format limitations data loss is quite possible.
By the way your "import backups" fairytale is very nice, I do like it! :D

fullboostorbust

Thanks alot fella's..

Hmm, I do have a nero image drive, never used it and dont really know how to. Can anyone give me a quick run though of the process i will need to use to change the image format from Nrg to Iso or bin.? Thanks A lot! :)

and scarecrow its Not a fairytale! :p ;) :)

First..why change...install v.d. if not installd,load image with it and install from there..For conversion just make a new iso(bin-cue)with any burning software from virtual drive..
About fairytale....Yep..its very common to buy a game and get it in the nrg format :)

fullboostorbust

wah-Lah!

I was successful in using my Nero image drive. I mounted the NRG image on the virtual drive, then used Dvd Decryptor to read it into a .iso format. Decryptor only took about 5 mins to do this proccess! :) which is what i was looking for: a quick way to change image format w/o re reading the original game at 1X speed :p :) ;)