new problem

Hi

Can you help

I have managed to copy dvd to dvd-rw, but nero will not copy to dvd-r discs (bulkpaq) or dvd-rw to dvd-r copy, I keep getting an "unexpected error"

on reload of nero and a format of dvd-rw i can now make a dvd-rw but only one and still won,t work on dvd-r am i Missing something here?

atb

scottie59
:(

E

elpresidente

hmm... sounds a little bit strange ... but I think it´s a software problem ...
worst case: reinstall your OS and try again ...

greetz

Hi all

using latest version of nero

As i am still at r & d stage , i still have these dvd files on my pc

so i used nero wizard for dvd video and it writes the disk ok. I still have not tried to disk copy one of these yet, but will soon.

on another disc when i try to disc copy it i get an error message "this is a backup please insert original disk" which is strange as i ripped it and copied it myself.

another question

I made films "Dvd quality"up on tmpeg and so I have only the video file on pc. which plays ok with no loss of sound?voice sync
and I authored it using dvd movie factory, as the film went on it went out of sync, is this directly related to the number of chapters i inserted??

is there an easy way to do thiis from a dvd.mpg file on to dvd format?

I am still struggling with cce and scenarist even with the tutorials. I will get there in the end!!!!!

atb

Scottie59

;)

As far as I can tell, Nero doesn't support any write-once dvd media yet. Only rw's either - or +. That might be your problem. I've burned about 5 dvd+rw's with nero and never had a problem. Flawless copies. Might want to check documentation for compatibility.

hi

nero seems to write ok to both dvd-r and dvd-rw

Pioneer AO3 is in this format.

next problem

with cce win xp hangs up, with the "contact mocrosoft" error message on the second time round multipass encoding,

any ideas

scottie59

E

elpresidente

@ nunyabiznes01
he has got a Pioneer A03 !! and Nero supports -R (write once) and -RW(rewritable) !!!! believe me ... I tested it over 100 times ...;)

maybe it doesn´t support +R ´... but that´s no problem for scottie...

greetz

hi again

sinc ethe last post i finally got a file out of cce that i could take forward to scenarist. I tried to keep it simple so I could get a result.
i added 4 chapters and proceeded to layout editor and pressed start all was well or so I thought, but it bunked out at 50% with an error
so I am going the whole way yet again.
by the way my pc spec is

ga7zx r2.2 motherboard
80 gig on raid
30 gig spare
AO3
sony cdrw 10 speed ide
512mb ram
athalon 1200 266 fsb noy oclocked
gforce2 32mb Graphics
XP professional

seems fast enough with no lag.