New Pc

Hi mates
i need some advises
i need VERY good Motherboard(maybe asus) & CPU and very fast graphic card

can u help me?

For intel the Asus P4C800E-Deluxe is the best for me followed by the P4P800E-Deluxe, the difference between them is the chipset but in my own experience the performance is almost the same.

Now is avaible the P5AD2 Premium, I read that this mobo is the fastest around right now but I haven´t got the chance to check one, in my opinion the hard thing for this model is to get the parts needed to work where I live getting a PCI Express vga card and DDR2 memory is very hard not to mention the cost.

For cpu the Pemtium 4 Extreme Edition is still the fastest around and is avaible in both PGA478 (with 800 FSB) and LGA775 (with 1066 FSB).

Can´t tell about AMD but sure more users will reply giving you more options.

Just don't buy a Dell!!! Unless you have a relative in India you may have a problem understanding the $hit tech support and never mind they don't know what quality is!!!
Thats my option but you will find it to be the same from many of the forum leaders. :)

no no no...dont buy a hp..thats a garbage....all drivers are made by them and they never update them..what a losers..dell is ok-comparing to hp..cant wait to hp start with their online music store to rob them out..
They are losers of worst kind...Becouse of them i cant update my mobo so i cant ghost my hd over usb2.0
What a jerks..
I hate hp
But you are in Italy iirc,so there is little chance to get either of those 2 losers :)