new marvel comic

You gotta be kidding. But it is a huge step for marvel giving the Rawhide Kid a new sexuality. They could'nt have picked a better subject to bring attention to the new series. This comic will definitely stir up a few people.

Yeah, I read about this. When I was a kid, I thought the old Rawhide Kid comics were great. But this isnt going to help Marvel's rep. Nothing wrong with gay characters I suppose, but why change the sexuality of an established character ? Political Correctness now hits Marvel comics - Watch for a handbag twirling Hulk, Spiderman dating the Green Goblin, explicit gay sex scenes between Captain America and Thor - yuk.....my breakfast is churning.....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Phil K said:
Yeah, I read about this. When I was a kid, I thought the old Rawhide Kid comics were great. But this isnt going to help Marvel's rep. Nothing wrong with gay characters I suppose, but why change the sexuality of an established character ? Political Correctness now hits Marvel comics - Watch for a handbag twirling Hulk, Spiderman dating the Green Goblin, explicit gay sex scenes between Captain America and Thor - yuk.....my breakfast is churning.....:rolleyes:
*ROTFL*...no comment,I'm an admin.:D

P.S.Hope we don't get any complaints on this thread.;)

Not sure..we CAN'T comment on religion here.

Three things will always cause problems in a forum>racism,religion,and politics.That's why we want to avoid these topics.;)

rotflmao @ phil lmao geeze my sides are hurtin from laughing so hard lol :D but on the serious end note would we really depend on these people to protect us if they were REAL i think not lmao !! :D

The-poacher said:
Im A non racist non religous non political moron no wonder I like it here

LMFAO

Actually God is a black right wing mormon
No,don't need to be those things bud.Just need to ignore those topics.

Nah. Its just a laugh. Actually the comment supposedly made by the new *gayer* Rawhide Kid about loving The Lone Ranger's powder blue outfit, and "no wonder that Indian follows him round" had me smiling despite myself ! :)

Actually, the non-religous non-racist non-Santa non-Smurfs stand is a little passe at the moment !