netmeeting?

i know its probably not the best place to ask but any1 know how to capture netmeeting videos,my other half is away and i want to keep the videos.

If it can be displayed on the PC screen, it can be captured. I use Snagit 6 ( d'l from _http://soft.km169.net/soft/html/updatelist.htm ) Saves as an AVI, and select DivX codec to keep the files small. You could then convert these to VCD with TMPGEnc later if you wish.

snagit 6

tried this program which seems to work fine but for some reason it wollcapture the desktop and anything moving appart from any video stream,tried real player and mpeg streams,i have got it configured to video in the settings,you ever had any problems with this?or any tips on settings or codecs.

I've only ever used it to capture RM, these are my basic settings.

For Input select Record Audio & Region is best. For output, select File and in Properties, set at 25.0 fps and Video Setup, I use DivX Low Motion at default 910 bps. Audio setup, select PCM & 44.1 16bit stereo

Hope that helps.

still no luck

i think my windows version may need re installing tried all your setting plus a few guess's but it still seems to capture a blank screen but good audio,i'll try it in other machine aswell

still no good

just tried it under win xp give the same result,i get a black out put in the avi,the only codecs that are in available are limited but have tried microsux video1 and full fromes,both give the same problem,i don't think that a divx codec will help unless you know something i don't.