Nero which is Safe Version ?

oh my god! that's right!

master and scarecrow together in person. the only thing that could be worse would be for me to show up too. :D

serjer said:
put nero in a museum,and labelled it as a one time best burning prog which degenerated into crap like :p
You're a bit unfair to the beggar Emperor...
- VOB Instant CD/DVD degenerated too, version 7 is completely stuffed with bugs, some of them being 100% idiotic.
- WinOnCD/DVD 6... why I remembered this one? Put it back in its tomb...
- RecordNowMax... NO BUGS! :eek: But since nothing has changed in it for the last three years (!) this is hardly surprising... There may be still some trivial things missing, like say CD-Text support for the Ultraplex 40, but when I phoned them they promised it will be fixed in the next PX update! :p:) Well, actually I made this phonecall 22 months ago, and I'm still waiting for this famous update, but let's not mix things up, OK? :p :p :p
- Iomega (or whoever bought it...) Hotburn: It never left the ground right from the firt Asimware days.
- SimpliCD: No comments needed for this sort-of-a-program.
- B's Recorder Gold: OK for Recorder, but "Gold"? "Rotten Tin" would fit much better.
So after all that there is only Discjuggler left to boast being the best mastering program out there, which is most probably true. But don't you think the developers should try to design the GUI somewhat... ehm, differently ?
The problem is that they consider it "almost perfect": having to type every single char manually when you want to enter CD-Text to your compilation after several rightclicks, or having just ONE settings' profile to choose from is for them (quite obviously) a sign of perfection...

Last edited:
now i will destroy this thread.

change to "cremator".

:p

ok, no need answers,
i'm get out of here or somebody will shoot me.

:p :p :p

Master said:
@scarecrow

it´s time to put the beer to the refrigerator :D :D
At least the beers will have enough time to chill! :p
Due to our national sport (strikes) his flight was postponed for 24 hours! :D

Master

Gold Member
Yep..that´s true....the flight company/airline is hoping that the strike will end TODAY at 21:00 pm ;)

Last edited: