Nero Multi-Burner capable

Nero's website says that by default Nero can use 2 writers at once. You need a serial for more than 2 writers. I can't figure out how to burn to both writers at the same time. Can anybody help?

OEM and bunled (with a writer) Nero versions/serials are only able to write to one writer;

retail and online bought versions are able to write to 2 devices; just run Nero Classic not Express, select the option "use multiple recorders" in the burning dialog; then hit the write button and mark both recorders in the next window;

for more than 2 recorders you need a special serial;

Greetings from
Duracell

Write speed may be reduced too.
When I tried it , it set my burn speed at half the max speed of my slowest burner.
This may not be the case for everyone.

Having two burners on the same IDE channel will likely produce two coasters (I/O flow problems), and even if it works it will take more time than burning them separately. Use separate IDE channels for your burners. And you can afford this with Nero to burn the same data compilation or image, while other programs (Discjuggler, RecordNowMax) can burn at the same time two different things at two burners at the same time without problems (actually more, with the right program licence). Never at the same IDE channel, though. You can have more than one burning device only on SCSI buses, which have their won special disconnect feature- unless you can afford a pile of frisbees at the end of your burning session.