Nero 63120

6.3.1.13 and 6.3.1.17 both would trucate the DVD Volume down to 16 characters, regardless of your settings. Thats a real bitch if you ask me ! I hope 6320 fixes that problem. I'd go back to 5.5.10.56 but it doesnt support my Pio 108. ImgTools doesnt fix the problem either.

ChickenMan said:
6.3.1.13 and 6.3.1.17 both would trucate the DVD Volume down to 16 characters, regardless of your settings. Thats a real bitch if you ask me ! I hope 6320 fixes that problem. I'd go back to 5.5.10.56 but it doesnt support my Pio 108. ImgTools doesnt fix the problem either.
What happens if you install 6.3.something, backup the device drivers, uninstall, put in 5.5.X and replace the drivers?
Sorry for offering just a tip, but I don't know how it works- I'm not a Nero user.

Yep, was thinking of doing exactly that. Record Now DX 4.61 with a few months old pxdrivers doesnt see my 108 either so unless I hach one its files, I cant use my 108 with it either.

Current Version Number: 6.3.1.20
Changes from Nero 6.3.1.17 to 6.3.1.20
Release Date: 08-11-2004

New Features
Added support for new recorders
Bug Fixes
Nero Burning ROM / Nero Express:

A Windows XP SP2 compatibility problem is solved
In the expert features of the preferences a localisation problem is solved
Wrong message was shown when an installation was cancelled
New function was added for changing the booktype with several drives
Implemented a workaround for some device specific problems
A problem with the audio plugin manager is solved
Improvement for DVD+VR support on DVD+R9 media was made to determine if a layer breakpoint is set
While opening the setting tab in the expert feature an error occurred
Burning a VCD from a MPEG-1 file failed under Windows™ 95b
Nero Burning ROM:

All controls are now disabled after the burn process is finished
When adding data to a DVD-RW instead of overwriting existing data another media was demanded
A problem with burning VCD is resolved
Fixed a problem that some burnt CD medias were not readable anymore
An unnecessary system reboot at the end of a DVD–VR disc copy process is solved
Audio CD image copy with checked option “copy all subchannel data” resulted in a CD with silence and clicks
Fixed a instability problem when copying a DVD-VR disc