Nero 6 Copying DVD to DVD.

I have Nero 6 Burning Rom, and when trying to copy a Backup DVD by selecting Copy DVD and clicking burn, my new Memorex 8X burner copies the entire movie and at the very end it tells me that Finalizing the Disc Failed and this is the message i get "could not perform end of disc at once" Burn proccess failed. However, I put my NEC 1300A DVD drive in and it works fine with Nero. Any suggestions to a fix?

I have Win XP Pro SP1
Memorex 8X +- Drive ( Updated Firmware )
Tried 4x Memorex , Verbatim, and Ritek Media, and all same result.

However, when i use Clone DVD or any other software, the DVD burns and plays perfect.

Also, is there another program that will allow you to copy a copied DVD video like nero allows?

IT's working. WEll i searched google, and found tons of people having the same problem, mostly pioneer drives it appears, and actually my memorex i believe is a badged pioneer.

I did only a couple things.

1. set the region on the drive to United States.
2. Updated Nero 6.0 to the Latest 6.3 version
3. Only other thing i did was copy my existing backup to the hard drive, then used Nero Burning Rom and selected " DVD Video" then added files and simply burned.

If i had to narrow it down right now, I'd say either setting the region on the Drive as it was brand new did the trick, or simply updating Nero to 6.3 Ultra.

To make a guess, I'd say the prob is with Nero 6.0.

I have now tested with the same media i had problems with before, and they all burn fine. I like the 8x media and burns in 6 minutes.

Used Alcohol 120% For A Year May Be Over...
Brilliant Piece Of Software...

I Only Use It For Image's Burning To CD's / DVD's..

katz49

Nero 6.3 ultra, has the mpeg plug ins, which allows their use, Nero 6.0 cannot copy mpeg files.

Error message should appear if you try.

Yea, Nero 6.0 with one of my new burners would fail at the end of finalizing the disc, but updated to Nero 6.3 Ultra, and problem resolved. 6.3 is good stuff.