Need help with ASE and CS 1.6

hey

i have the latest version of the All Seeing Eye, and just recently downloaded CounterStrike 1.6 thru Steam, and i cant seem to get it to run thru ASE?

also, thru Steam when i try running CS 1.6, it comes up to the connecting screen, then it gets to "Generating Game Resources" and basically freezes doing nothing after that?

Can someone please help

cheers

Michael

BestNzWrestler said:
hey

i have the latest version of the All Seeing Eye, and just recently downloaded CounterStrike 1.6 thru Steam, and i cant seem to get it to run thru ASE?

also, thru Steam when i try running CS 1.6, it comes up to the connecting screen, then it gets to "Generating Game Resources" and basically freezes doing nothing after that?

Can someone please help

cheers

Michael
Hmm, i can't help you with ASE (i think it will not work either), but with that "Generating Game Resources", I was waiting first time about 30min and i have 512Kb/s speed !!!. So it takes some time. Next time it is fast

R!Co said:
Hmm, i can't help you with ASE (i think it will not work either), but with that "Generating Game Resources", I was waiting first time about 30min and i have 512Kb/s speed !!!. So it takes some time. Next time it is fast
yeah, ive waited time and time again, and it just keeps timing out :mad:

ahh well, sh*t happens i guess

back to DoD :eek: