need help with adobe prem conversions

SON"o"CATWEAZLE

my problem is this, i like to make short movies of old [well not that old 2-3 years] racing clips, using adobe premiere pro but unless they are 640x480 or above when i export them using the adobe media encoder when i go to watch them after, they always come out small im not sure of the dimensions but the actual picture is about 2 1/2 in x 2 1/2 in.

could some one explain to me what im doing wrong, but in terms a REAL noobie would understand.

thanx in advance.

S"o"S

ps sorry if its a bit sparce of details, but as i say im a real newbie, if you tell me anything you would need to know an im sure i can provide it.

thanx again ;)

Last edited:

SON"o"CATWEAZLE

thats part of the prob when exporting in gives you the options [im trying to remember without starting it] export = Movie/frame/audio or export to tape or adobe media encoder or export to DVD.

i tryed using movie, but that was massive[original 56mb ended up as 1.5 gb] when finished.
So i used media encode but then they [my films] turn out as i say in the above[having small dimensions]. :confused:

hope thats made it more easy to see where im comin from. :confused:

Last edited:

SON"o"CATWEAZLE

Denexo, sorry to be a pain

but i cant see the slides theyre too blurred,
try'ed to blow them up in preview but they just get worse.

UPDATE
just tryed to export using -"movie"- in the settings, i set it to {i think its}windows or microsoft AVI, but a 3 minute clip came out as 1.7gb and the picture was still only about 3x3 ??? :confused: :confused:

Last edited: