Need help adding Mouse driver to Ghost image

I'm using Ghost 2003 to image a partition and burn it to CDR. It's pretty straightforward and I have done this before but I am not sure how to add mouse support for the bootable CD that I create.

Can anybody tell me what I need to look for? I suspect this is something found in the "options" of Ghost. If somebody has experience with this please help.

Thanks jroc. This is the info I need. Although a bit confusing to somebody like me who is unaquainted with DOS, I'll see what I can do.

Okay, I realize that I didn't ask the right question:

I am creating a bootable Ghost cd. On the bootable portion of the disc I want to add mouse support so that when I boot into PC DOS for interacting with the Ghost, I will be able to use the mouse rather than the keyboard.

I'm thinking that maybe I just need to add the mouse executable to the autoexec.bat or the config.sys but I am unsure.

Anyone?

I burned few images with ghost 2003 and had a preoblem--and few more people on a other board......Better find some older version or go with acronis!!!!!!!!!!

I use Ghost 2003 and have had no problems with creating and restoring images (on both dc and dvd) but the bootable image cd/dvd with mouse is a problem.

I have searched through ghost support and still the mouse will not operate after booting with the bootable cd/dvd. I just boot first with the floppy boot disk.

Wedge said:
I'm using Ghost 2003 to image a partition and burn it to CDR. It's pretty straightforward and I have done this before but I am not sure how to add mouse support for the bootable CD that I create.

Can anybody tell me what I need to look for? I suspect this is something found in the "options" of Ghost. If somebody has experience with this please help.
:)

don't you bore my friend,
i have from 2 years aboot cd with ghost
and with mouse.
i only change the ghost version to another new version
than re burn and all works ok.
tomorrow i post it here.
please,pm to me and send me your mail,
and i send all to you or,
if one master here give me a ok signal,
i can put the files here to all friends download it.(few kb)
i break my head to do it...(my horrible english don't help)
but i'm proud with my ghost cd boot.
have some options in the boot,and all with mouse.

waiting your answer!
;)

your friend jorel.