Nascar Racing 2003 Backup - How?

:) Hi everyone. I purchased Nascar Racing 2003 when it was released back in February of this year. After much time and use it is getting quite scratched up. I need the CD in the drive to go online and race in my league. I'm trying to make a personal backup using CloneCD, but am only making coasters. This is a SecureROM CD and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here as a novice. Any help, ideas or direction would be greatly appreciated. Take care everyone, and thanks. :D

The-poacher said:
Not my speciality but more details please of your burner ROM etc & have U tried Alcohol ???
Thanks Poacher. I'm running Windows XP and have a TDK Velo CD-Writer Model CDRW241040B. I'm also using Clone CD Version 3.3.4.1. I haven't tried Alcohol yet, where can I get it? Thanks in advance for anymore help you can provide. :D

stone_burner said:
Thanks Stone Burner. In the Tutorial it says the following...

Q. What burner do I need?

A. Any burner that can read and write sub-codes. Even though sub-codes aren't used in this protection, all cloning soft that can be used to copy it assumes that your burner can write subs.

Is my TDK Velo CD-Writer Model CDRW241040B able to do this? Where can I find out what the drives capabilities are? If it can't, can you recommend a CD/DVD Burner that does possibly? Thanks for your help, I appreciate it a lot. :D

Roger87 said:
Thanks Stone Burner. In the Tutorial it says the following...

Q. What burner do I need?

A. Any burner that can read and write sub-codes. Even though sub-codes aren't used in this protection, all cloning soft that can be used to copy it assumes that your burner can write subs.

Is my TDK Velo CD-Writer Model CDRW241040B able to do this?
I think your burner is a re-badged Lite-on Ltr-24102B. If so, you shouldn't have a problem. Try it and let us know how you go.