My name is Daveml and I am an Alcoholic!

Err...well nearly..
Not really in the "scene" anymore....Just thinking about the old days and members and wondering " Where are you all now and what are you doing with yourselves?"

:D

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE..........

I have got a cure for that mate HAVE A BEER erm maby not good advice but heyyyyyyyyyyy word on the wire yer into FENCING (not sure if my snitch ment wooden ones or stolen goods!? :confused: :) lol

WELCOME BACK MATE :)

me personally well .... Im ADMIN here now along with ROADY & N.B. ... how times change eh !? :)

other than that about the same only OLDER but still not as old as YOU MATE :p :D

Is he still alive? :D
Incredible!
My wife isnt so sure! I am more "virtual" than alive.... I'm suprised Master is still with us... He is very old..apparently he flew bombing raids over London in 1943! :D

Where is Cdorders?.... now he was really funny!

Lots of familiar names still here.... :)

My wife isnt so sure! I am more "virtual" than alive.... I'm suprised Master is still with us... He is very old..apparently he flew bombing raids over London in 1943! :D

Where is Cdorders?.... now he was really funny!

Lots of familiar names still here.... :)
lol cdwho !? :p :D

familar names or old sticklers that refuse to budge !? :p

good to see ya around mate its nice to catch up :D

rotf about MASTER comment :D

Hi daveml long time it has been, and even you dx & scarecrow you young fart..
I'm an Alcoholic Get me outta this place too..

To those that know me. No I'm not a ghost but a very young and healthy man. Not Nice to see some old faces..

Season greetings and all those nice things..
Di Rastaman's........back!

Laz

Blimey, loads of names not seen for a while! :D

Mind not been here myself in ages, nice to see you all - ah the old day's were alright here mind ... many good memories. :)

Blimey, loads of names not seen for a while! :D

Mind not been here myself in ages, nice to see you all - ah the old day's were alright here mind ... many good memories. :)
:eek::eek::eek: omg its LAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

HEY welcome back mate always nice to see OLD FRIENDS :p:D

Laz

Hey Bud! :)

Now where's the ole' Woodpecker to make it almost complete, you hidding in a tree Woody m8? lol :D