Multiscreen browser

http://www.quotes-station.com/

Crops up often in searches, which has me doubting it - where's the catch?

Apart from that, the screenshot looks like a competent multiscreen browser, with some additional cababilities.

I haven't had the nerve to try it, as I have visions of it being loaded with spyware.

After all, there is some "no hidden agenda" freeware, but an awful lot of it eventually wants SOMETHING from you.

it collects data etc
There may be instances where Quotes-Station.com generates general statistics about the information provided by the Web site users. This analysis is not specific to any one user and is used for evaluation of the effectiveness of the site. These statistics may be used to understand volumes of usage and to improve areas within the Web site for all our visitors.

Quotes-Station.com, or agents on Quotes-Station.com's behalf, will use e-

mail to respond to specific questions or issues, or to inform about events or new products. Quotes-Station.com will not send commercial solicitation via e- mail to individuals who log on to its Web sites who request it not be sent. If Quotes-Station.com should change this policy, this statement will be updated to reflect that change.

Users may be able to link to non-Quotes-Station.com sites from this site.

Quotes-Station.com is not responsible for the content or privacy practices employed by other sites.

Quotes-Station.com reserves the right to increase its' information collection

capabilities in order to better serve our customer needs. This privacy statement will be updated in the event that Quotes-Station.com changes its practices regarding customer information collected via the Web site.

That appears to be the SITE policy - not able to find one specific to the SOFTWARE.

It may also be abandoned, as they appear not to have heard of WinXP!

To run Quotes Station you need:

1. Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
2. Microsoft Windows 95/98/2000/NT/Me