Members

I was just curious. I actually wanted to know how many members are left since the change. I think with all the privacy laws being torn to shreds restricting access to the member info is a good move. I suppose if they really want the info all they have to do is go to the isp and serve a warrant. Could someone post current member stats? If this has already been posted a link to the thread will be fine. Thanx in advance.

It is almost impossible to post stats bud!The members you see now is close to the total members always here, not looking for warez.These are the people who are interested in the forum.It will be slow for a while,there are lots of forums like this.We just need to build on what we have.

Many people just registered so they could download attachments.You had to register to get them.;)

Woody - OKI DOKI.

"Little D..." a.k.a. Pokopiko - I couldn't help it. Several hispanic cultures refer to the penis as "piko" and "poko" would be the phonetic spelling of little. It was just an observation and not intended as an insult. I hope that you can take a joke without getting all sensitive and shit.

On a different note Opera 7 Build 2345 has all sorts of issues so I would suggest that anyone interested should wait till the final release. By issues I mean bluescreen issues.

Question:
What kind of member list is this:
Go to w#w.cdrsoft.cc
then on the left site under: "Other Options" you´ll see "Members List".