media section

Ive noticed more and more CDR/RW media posts...they have been random and most in the hardware section of CDR/RW. Maybe we could implement a media section to post tests, experience, and questions?

Just a thought...not that we would be copying any other unnamed forum or anything....:rolleyes:

Its just a helpful and popular topic...:D

...(hangs head in shame)...dont know how I missed that. I was specifically looking for that one, I was looking too hard.

Ok, so how about this suggestion then...maybe we could move it out of PC Hardware and up to CDR/RW? I dont know, maybe media is considered hardware...

Thanks for taking off my blinders Duracell!:D

*edit*

nevermind this mindless one...Im just trying to organize that which isnt mine to organize....its the obsessive/compulsive thing going on...;)

Last edited:

dx

It's a fairly new section mag046 (first posting was 12-12-02), so don't feel entirely bad. ;) But yeah have a look aroung we have a few fun sections to post in.

However, thanks for the idea bud. It's always nice to hear feedback from the members here. It's our goal to make this better every day :)

Hard to get better than what this place has already become...:D This board has proven itself time and again with people that care running the controls...my hat is off to N.B. and crew...

mag046 may the reason you missed that section
1) to many new toys for pc @xmas
2) worried about your homework your about to do now, since you did not do it while you were off.
3) you spend to much time here like mi :D :D and can'y keep your eyes open long enough..
Feel free to post your findings bro when ready.

I think that it is definitely too many new toys. No...wait...definitely the homework, no...its CDR...wait, ummm I cant decide. I will just choose all of them.

I also have found that there is an overwhelming gravitational pull to the cdrbase link in my favorites. I dont know what kind of script N.B. has incorporated into this site, but everytime I sit down infront of my PC, my mouse cursor always goes to that bookmark...stangest thing.:confused: :D

Anyways, I have to come here to learn how to make all those new toys play nice with all the old ones!

As far as the homework...well, *cough* I do it *cough* at school...*cough*;) Seriously though, I do most of it there because I dont have (or want) a lot of the software they use for the studies. I think the college is underwritten by M$...

School is good though...it is all good.