Media Detection Error(0xc10b0001)

Can anyone help explain what Media Detection Error(0xc10b0001) means?
I got this error when I went to load the Encoded_audio_1.ac3 file into DVD Maestro.I thought that I had done something wrong when I followed ChickenMans tut,but completely started again and got the same error message.
Is there any way to fix the Encoded_audio_1.ac3 file so that i can author in Maestro.

Thanks to all in advance...

xms3500 said:
Can anyone help explain what Media Detection Error(0xc10b0001) means?
i don't using DVD software and don't have a DVD writer, but i think it means Maestro can't access your inserted DVD media;
the reason could be wrong, incompatible or to cheap DVD media; or a burning software conflict (paket writer software or CloneCD's/Alcohol's "Hide Media" function);

Greetings from
Duracell

Duracell,

This problem occurs even before I get to put the media in.It happens when I try to author the movie through Maestro.

Might be the source is noncompliant?
if so, try extracting/converting to wav and reencode with compliant settings :)

bionic said:
Might be the source is noncompliant?
if so, try extracting/converting to wav and reencode with compliant settings :)

bionic
What program should I use to extract the audio and convert to wave?

Try running the encoded ac3 file threw besweet first then load the new file besweet creates.There is a little note after CMs tuts explaining about troublesome ac3 files.

bertieg said:
Try running the encoded ac3 file threw besweet first then load the new file besweet creates.There is a little note after CMs tuts explaining about troublesome ac3 files.

I tried bionics method all went well put the movie back together through Maestro and the Audio is way out of sync.

Tried your method bertieg and had a look at CM's tut and got Maestro to put the audio in sync with the video and reauthored and still came out with the same problem.

The problem is the audio is ahead of the video,so you here the words and then about 5 seconds later you see there lips saying what you have already heard.
Any other ideas,or is there a program that you can use to edit the video and audio so that I can it in sync.

Im really no expert at this, just started out with maestro myself, but i think you can move the audio or video in maestro so that it will sync. Also did you make sure that(in maestro) both audio and video are at the same start position(as far to the left as possible)? What time do maestro show ?(audio and video in media assets), they should be the same after sync.

bionic said:
Im really no expert at this, just started out with maestro myself, but i think you can move the audio or video in maestro so that it will sync. Also did you make sure that(in maestro) both audio and video are at the same start position(as far to the left as possible)? What time do maestro show ?(audio and video in media assets), they should be the same after sync.

bionic,

The audio and video in the media assets window show the same time that they are in sync,when it is authored and I burn to DVD the audio is still out of sync.
I need to be able to move the audio forward in the assets window by about 10 seconds,any idea on how to do that.

Just leftclick and drag. Use the Tools\navigation simulator for preview :)

Btw: first drag both video and audio as far left as possible, might be a small glitch.