Max Payne 2, Game Help???

Has any one made it to Chapter 8: That Old Familiar Feeling? I tell you what I though the whole game was easy till the end does Vald run out of dynamite??? I found this walkthrough just for the second part and I did the first one that was easy but so far I can't do the second with out blowing up.:eek:.
"This will be tricky (No kinding) if you don't know how to do it. First thing that you do is to look up at the thingy in the middle, you should see some yellow colored metal pins/pegs. Shoot at it and eventually it'll fall off, do this on three of them. Then look up again, and you'll see four more. When you're still avoiding the dynamite that he's throwing at you from above, shoot off three more of them and wait for another cutscene to finish. He will now stand up and throw molotovs, and shoot at you so be VERY careful. Especially watch out for the holes around the structure because if you fall down you'll die instantly. Run around the structure and shoot at him with all you've got, and after a little time he's had enough and you've finished this level and... Completed MAX PAYNE 2: The Fall of Max Payne ! ! !"
So anyone have any tips so I can kill the sob?:D

which part are u having problems on? the shooting of the pins? he never runs out of dynamite, but that walkthrough is somewhat off in its description of what to shoot at. it doesn't mention that u're specifically shooting at the red pins holding everything together. u need to shoot the red pins off to one side out of their holes so the thing vlad is hanging in eventually falls down. it's easier to do it with the sniper rifle while in bullet time. if u ever run low on bullet time, just run around and dodge his dynamite until ur bullet time refills, then slow things down again and snipe the red pins.

AZImmortal said:
which part are u having problems on? the shooting of the pins? he never runs out of dynamite, but that walkthrough is somewhat off in its description of what to shoot at. it doesn't mention that u're specifically shooting at the red pins holding everything together. u need to shoot the red pins off to one side out of their holes so the thing vlad is hanging in eventually falls down. it's easier to do it with the sniper rifle while in bullet time. if u ever run low on bullet time, just run around and dodge his dynamite until ur bullet time refills, then slow things down again and snipe the red pins.
Cool thank you I didn't know what to shoot at but I just sent him for a ride. :D And he didn't like it. But I tell you this this game was to short!! IMHO. Feels like I just watch a bad soap not that there is any good soaps. :cool:

bonus chpt??think i've miss that...2 bad i've already completed the game about 3-4 wks ago & deleted all the same gaves...wat's in it?;)

Well I started to play Upper East Side and well let me tell you it's like the matrixs. You just don't run out of bad guys. I don't know why but they just keep reappearing. :confused: This chapter is harder then the game was!!! But they do have pills all over the place. But its more of the same but with never ending bad guys. Other than that I don't know cause I keep dying so far.:(

MattRix_Of_Smeg

If you're talking about the Dead Man Walking etc where you spawn in a map then no you dont run out, they all appear on the white pads a few seconds after you kill them. But always in sequence. If you figure out the best place to sit then you can kill loads of men as they spawn without getting hit once. Great for a laugh, but gets very boring...