mandrake 9.0 last release

Hey people i'm looking for a ftp site from which to download mandrake last release.. the thing is that even on a t1 (which i have at work) i have not been able to download it... it seems server are busy as hell..... i really want that program can anyone share it????

genesiss said:
Hey people i'm looking for a ftp site from which to download mandrake last release.. the thing is that even on a t1 (which i have at work) i have not been able to download it... it seems server are busy as hell..... i really want that program can anyone share it????
I thought it was still beta being rc3.

No it's out ;) but servers are few now and there's a lot o ppl getting it, so very slow :eek:
Better wait a bit

lore said:
No it's out ;) but servers are few now and there's a lot o ppl getting it, so very slow :eek:
Better wait a bit
One of the Netherlands sites is open now and FAST...is it English? The README is.

pokopiko said:
All versions out by now are English, but they have international locales.
The current list of servers available is quite good: _http://www1.mandrakelinux.com/en/TMPDOWNLOAD.php3#iso
POKO I am D/L'ing it from wau. I assume I will be OK then. I do have 700 MB rw's too. :D

pretty slow. I am downloading from Mannheim university. 2 hours 30 min. for the first cd according to DAP.

what I would like to know is how do I update my mandrake 8.2? should I boot from mandrake 9 cd and say update or should I start mandrake 8.2 and then update from within?
I just hope it doesn't delete my mandrake 8.2 to install itself. I don't want to install anew, just update the core and some of the packages, like kde 3 or mysql

pokopiko said:
I'm sure that updating is an option. Have not used Mandrake till version 8.1 RC2, but i think online updates are now available (or you have to subscribe to Mandrake Club to get them?).
"Too slow" for 2 hrs. 30 mins soundes silly, I have spent 22hrs something and I'm still at 94% of the first CD.
Geeze Poko, do you have dialup?

I went to ftp.wau.nl and got >110KB+. Took about 1+ hours to get 1 and 2...3 was quicker but smaller.

i believe poko is rite....there is an online update but the only place i remember seeing that was when i booted off the install CD... but i'm sure if its there u can find it in the O/S somewhere