main theme

hey NB , have you changed the theme to orange or is it something ive done ?
it looks much better ! , the only prob for me is ive now got a 2 inch gap down the right hand side (didnt with the blue theme)
id probably fix it with 800x600 but i dont like that.
anyway its cool :cool:

spider:cool:

LOL, well i guess you got blue and i got orange yellowish color....hehe and don't think spider screwed it up...but then hey could be double html coloring...j/k :)

lol

yup its defo orange, been back and too sevral times !!!!
diferent layout and everything !!!!!!!!
hey at least the forum is still blue.

THE MAIN SITE IS ORANGE EVERYONE !!!!!!! ........ lol
:D :D :D

spider:cool:

main site loads 'kulture-orange' theme on startup , seen it .

come on NB what have you done . lol

Last edited:
:eek: spider once on main site (once logged in) go to your account den select themes.
Now under:> Select One Theme deah's (theres) a drop down button press dis to change your theme, once happy don't 4get to save it....:D ;)

I get eyes ache of that orange colour. I don't think it was such a good idea. blue is relaxing, while orange is so aggressive, I want to leave the site as soon as possible.
N.B., maybe you could use some other colour? one, which is less aggressive, so not red or orange

LOL .....hey guess what, now that might be all good and dandy...if you got an account overhere...now how about if ur anonymous..and yeah u still see orange as default theme...the only thing u can change it if ur a member......hehe....now back then it was blue as default theme weather ur a member or not...hint hint......:D :D

PS: hey orange is fine w/me tacky but ohhhhhh...so firy...LOL :D

N.B.

Staff member
Yeah, right !
I did change the main theme to orange. The site was blue for so long ;)
Ehn, php, just reg a user account on the main site, and in the user cp your are able to select out of 10 designs. so if you want to get the blue thingy back, just get the user account :)
I will think about other design changes in the future ..
so long :)

NB any chance of changing default theme to green or something,
the orange is awfull.
I can change it of course but i dont keep cookies.

Please !!!!

:D :D :D

spider