looking for a priority code

I have dvdxcopy 1.5 legit.........looking for a priority code to upgrade to the dvdxcopy xpress.......if im wrong for asking here for this.......I appologize to all in advance........:p

What`s that priority code????Im curius couse i`m thinkin` about a buying a dvd burner so would like to know couse dvdx is my potentially favorite.........Also.you got a legit copy????And you asking for a upgrade here,even knowing that dvdx is giving a free upgrade to all their customers???????Well,dont apollogize,just think what`re you saying??:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

If you bought your DVDXCopy early enough (I think it was Jan?), then you would have gotten an e-mail with the code. If not, you must buy it. Have you bothered to check their web site yet? The info is all there...

i recieved the dvdxcopy with the bundle purchase of the pioneer a04 burner in october ,from the puter shows here in new york....i went onto the site and saw that it was asking for a priorty code..for upgrade to the xpress version...i didnt contact them at all as of yet......but will get on it and find out what i need to do...again thanks for the help.......:p

Last edited:
@dax was this bundled edition boxed with manual etc etc !? or like the NERO O.E.M disks with just the disk and serial on the sleeve blah blah !? maby if its O.E.M. you cannot upgrade it !?

From the 321 Site and Forum:

Retail Customers

Customers who purchased the Retail box before 28 April 2003 can fax or mail a dated copy of their receipt to get the free upgrade. This is a download only with physical media available soon by paying for shipping and handling. Retail box customers who purchase after 28 April 2003 can purchase the upgrade for $49.99 (They will receive an instant rebate of $20 instead of a mail-in rebate of $20). Once they go to _http://support.321studios.com/ and follow the free upgrade link, the web site will give instructions on how to redeem the free license or purchase the upgrade at the reduced price.

While we love to obtain customers through all channels, customers who purchase directly through 321 Studios have the advantage since the upgrade is free.

Existing Customers

Most existing owners of 321 Studios’ top selling DVD-copying software, DVD X Copy, will be allowed to download DVD X Copy XPRESS at no cost. Customers can determine eligibility by visiting _http://support.321studios.com/ and following the instructions.

When available, physical media may be purchased by simply paying shipping and handling.

Customers who upgraded from DVD Copy Plus to DVD X Copy ARE eligible for XPRESS and Platinum for free.

Customers who purchased the discounted DVD X Copy through the Tiger TV certificate must pay $49.99 to get XPRESS.

DVD X Copy XPRESS

Thank you for your interest in DVD X Copy XPRESS. Please log in below to download your upgrade.
You must use your existing DVD X Copy License ID

Go to the DVDXCopy website, click on contact, and then email techsupport. Tell them you bought DXC retail, how much you paid and where you bought it. If you paid less than $99.99 then you will have to pay them the difference. Anyway, they will email you back with instructions. They will send you the fax number with the instructions.(I don't feel comfortable posting their fax number on the forum.)

They told me to include my full name address,work and home phone,as well as my email address. When all that is taken care of, when it is time for Platinum, all you will have to do is download it and install it. That's it.

Keep in mind the tech support and customer service at 321 is TOP RATE. If you have any of these kind of questions don't be afraid to use them. I have always had my questions answered the same day I emailed them. Once they even emailed me back at 11pm their time. I really believe 321 goes the extra mile for their customer.

The offer of free lifetime upgrades was only valid until 1/31/2003. See the below link:

-Am I elegible for lifetime upgrades?
_http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/12042

Do some research and you will understand the difference and understand why. The limited offer of free lifetime upgrades was intended to reward those who not only had faith and got on board early, but to give some incentive to buy an unproven product in an atmosphere of legal instability.

Whoever has purchased DXC will get all the updates to version 1.x,but only those who purchased before 1/31/03 (a date which was extended twice, by the way), and either bought direct from 321 or bought retail but paid full price will get free lifetime upgrades(Platinum and beyond).

This has upset those who through no fault of their own purchased after the cutoff date, but a cutoff had to be set. Keep in mind that that I in no way speak for 321, do not work for them, nor is anything I say binding in any way, shape, or form, but I truly believe that 321 treats its customers superbly and values them like no other company. It is my belief that when it is time to release platinum, those who purchased DXC but did so after 1/31/03 will get some sort of break. That is my gut instinct anyway.

RE;priority code for dvdxcopy xpress

thanks for all the help guys,just got back from holiday and saw the replys......i will have to go to the site and see about getting this up-date........thanks to one and all also you viper.& ipdave.....dax:)