Link between Word doc and MediaPlayer playlist

jerrob

I have created a music collection on DVD with approximately 600 songs (and growing) filed within folders. I play these through the computer and have created a list of all the songs in Word.
I have pasted tried pasting a hyperlink to each song which plays when I click on it but would like to know if I can create a select button to add the song to the 'now playing' playlist so I can queue up songs. If I click the hyperlink it will only play the song. The theory is that I can print out the list, tick each song I want and then use the same document to queue them up by using the select button. Don't think a macro will do it.. Any suggestions?

jerrob said:
... but would like to know if I can create a select button to add the song to the 'now playing' playlist so I can queue up songs.
you need to know the specific DDE command for en-queuing files in Media Players playlist;

this command together with the file path and name must be the hidden hyperlink behind your select button; try a search at Media Players resort page for DDE commands;

Greetings from
Duracell