Less than a month to go

Yep, time is growing short now until my wedding.
I've been so busy getting things made and beading clothes. I didn't forget to stop in here, I just had too befuddled a brain to say much.
It is an exciting time now though. Instead of getting flustered I am trying to enjoy every moment. Actually, I am watching other people get more flustered than I am!! Maybe that's what happens when you're an old lady. Good thing the groom is older, he thinks I'm young.
Tornado weather moving this way now. Hope my cat comes in!:eek:

Poor Janie :)

U must be rushin about like a mad woman (old scottish phrase lol) gettin everythin ready for U & Ur hubby to be big day, just make sure U dont tire Urself out too much before the big day :) :) :)

Im glad that U seem much more happy & healthy so remind me to buy Ur hubby a beer if i ever meet him :)

Im sure all will go well & U will have a day to remember fo the rest of Ur life together :)

BaNzI :D

streetwise

So where are you going for your honeymoon? I might join you there. Ok I'll just watch from a distance to see if everything is going alright with you. Musn't forget to bring my binoculars.

streetwise said:
So where are you going for your honeymoon? I might join you there. Ok I'll just watch from a distance to see if everything is going alright with you. Musn't forget to bring my binoculars.

isnt that classed as STALKING :p :D

hehe sounds all good fun janie :)

im sure you will get it all sorted :)

I should be finished making my garter today. I found a pewter golf bag charm to sew on it. Chuck loves golf so much that he may be more interested in the golf bag than the garter! LOL!!

slippery said:
Best of wishes to you and the husband to be! This august will be 21 years that my wife and I have been married.

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaah mate you get less for MURDER :p must be something good eh :)