Korea vs Spain [Penalty Shoot Out]

Korea beats Spain in penalty shoot out.

Hehe - the koreams fried the spaniards. - lol
They won by scoring 5 good penalties.

Go KOREA ! ! !

If Spain had put as much effort into playing as they did whining and complaining they would have won easily.
Decisions went against them, as u would expect against the host nation. But arguing and trying to attack the referee after the whistle has gone (like portugal in euro 2000) doesnt change anything.
Great teams know how to lose with dignity, but Spains temperament is why they have never been as great as they should have been.
Korea have now seen off Spain, Italy and Portugal.
They are the fittest/strongest team in the tournament and they deserve great credit, whatever the help from Blatter and his cronies.
:D
(they cant afford penalties against the Germans though):p

With korea being the underdogs - all this banter is typical. The disallowed spaniard goals was unfortunate incident - and maybe unfair (im not going to comment - im probably biased anyway) - but at the end of the day it was the refs decision. All i see is korea performing better with more confidence with each world cup match they play and they played with a lot of effort in all their games. Give credit to them - they scored those penalties without the refs help, and they were good penalties. A couple of the spaniards didnt look all that confident taking the penalties.

Sh*t this is one wierd world cup tourney.

time for germany to crush them

we'll see :D
its a mixture of skill and luck and sometimes luck plays a big part - lets consider the teams germany have to play to get to the semi - they had too much luck.

Pero vamos, que el trio arbitral mas cabrón de lo que ha sido es imposible.

Y la FIFA mas maficiosa de lo que és, imposible.

¿Es posible que en Egipto, Kuwait y Sta Trinidad haya "arbitros" ?

Perdon al que se moleste

we are using the english language here....remember this the next time !!!

Master

Seb

Dornier125 said:
Pero vamos, que el trio arbitral mas cabrón de lo que ha sido es imposible.

Y la FIFA mas maficiosa de lo que és, imposible.

¿Es posible que en Egipto, Kuwait y Sta Trinidad haya "arbitros" ?

Perdon al que se moleste
???????????

Poko, don't blame Camacho for the Spains defeat. He was realistic. Both players are injured and it is better to act like that than act the way Brazil did in 98 with Ronaldo and France this year with Zidane. The only thing I can say is this, two goals withdrawed, you go up and score a couple more, one of hem will be "considered legal". Spain didn't fight enough, South Corea wasn't the team that played against Poland and Italy (I don't mention the game against Portugal, because it was the worst they played), but they did better than the Spaniards. It was a well deserved win. Again we have in the Semi-finals two Davids and two Golias, the story showed us that David won, so watchout for Corea and Turkey.

Poko if your Spanish is not that good, well I would like my knowledge of french was that good, perfect translation man ;) .

Cheers,

El_Matador