It's a Shame we have only a small group of members now

I just logged into the main cdrsoft webpage and too my dismay, there are only 10 members on-line and 652 Guests. I would ask if some of these Guests, would please show your support and respect by signing up as a member please. It just goes too show how many so calledl loyal members we lost when we went warez free!:( Just because we don't offer warez of anykind, we can still offer advice on any software/hardware problem you might be having! So please support us.

Links are allowed but not directly too what we would consider a warez program!

Sincere Thanks;)

Last edited:
:) :D
Well Intercept, sometimes silence is the answer! Sometimes not!
Asking from quests showing support is useless, because they are quests!
But asking from members to show their support that is fair dealing!
The fact that many members don’t have any problems or they don’t need any advice at the moment, or they are busy with something else, means not that they-we are not loyal, but may means that they-we are happy from the solutions they-we took from this forum!
Also you wrote: “Links are allowed but not directly too what we would consider a warez program!”
May I suggest you a thread in this forum with a link to another forum?

:)

Hmm. Loyalty.
Not so long Intercept, you were slagging us off on another forum.
People in glass houses...................;)
The main site of cdrsoft has different members than here.
Although some of us are members there too.
Glad to see u have got behind us now!
Thanx. :D

@Intercept I tend to visit main site at any given time I may see 2 to 10 members and 300 to 700 guest. This time of year your going to find more people with pc due to discounts on cost of them and a few more people looking for programs. And if they can gain the full version or full working programs at no retail cost then they will stick to warez sites. Now as you can see from the main site not many members are on...Then again it might B members have not logon and viewing the site!!

I expected this somehow
Due to the considerable changes in this forum it was clear that we had to start from 0
The journey just began
Let's give it some time, also to find out wich way to go

another thing to consider. i can't seem to get the cookies working properly for the main site so even though i'm registered i'm usually listed as a guest because i have to login separately. does anyone else have this problem?

like pokopiko said,THIS is the main site, the other one is just the cherry on the cake.
agree there with you.do come through the main site now,maybe helps in a small way.but as was said most arnt sighned up to the main site.
i for one aint,as i suppose a lot arnt.
but like it was said its silent.
but silence is golden.lol
parrot man.

Well in my humble opinion, quality counts for more than quantity. Not that I dare to refer to myself as quality, or quantity for that matter , as I am neither rich in size ,wealth or knowledge. But I did manage to get Mandrake 9 installed in Virtual PC, after 6 attempts, so my knowledge is growing. ... along with my persistence:)

Rather have quality then quantity also, I dont have much knowledge to share (only 14) but the knowledge I do have I am willing to share it :)

Then somone else must have used my name too slagg this forum off. If I did, then all I would have said was that cdrsoft is loosing lots of members because you went legal ;)

daveml said:
Hmm. Loyalty.
Not so long Intercept, you were slagging us off on another forum.
People in glass houses...................;)
The main site of cdrsoft has different members than here.
Although some of us are members there too.
Glad to see u have got behind us now!
Thanx. :D

I never heard someone to complain because he got rid of the lice on his head...
This is very true. Of the members that were lost here, a majority only registered to get the free warez information. Leetches, basically.

The quality of this board hasn't changed, just content that is provides.

ditto

protosniper said:
This is very true. Of the members that were lost here, a majority only registered to get the free warez information. Leetches, basically.

The quality of this board hasn't changed, just content that is provides.

So very true

;) :cool:

See life is just not all about warez and apps as such, there are some great members on here too discuss other subjects. Say for example you are unsure about a new motherboard or some new software, the guys on here including me will give you all the advice you need. Its all about building up a good solid loyal relationship with other members. If you can offer constructive advice then by all means share it, for we may learn something new ;) keep smiling and stay happy:rolleyes:

Greets to the Loyal members and all new members that have signed up.

p.s. if life is just base purely on greed then one day it will backfire!

I may be part of this forum and 2 others, I still come back and contribute, thats loyalty for you.:) I don't think a day has gone by when I haven't logged in here.

Last edited:
Intercept said:
See life is just not all about warez and apps as such, there are some great members on here too discuss other subjects. Say for example you are unsure about a new motherboard or some new software, the guys on here including me will give you all the advice you need. Its all about building up a good solid loyal relationship with other members. If you can offer constructive advice then by all means share it, for we may learn something new ;) keep smiling and stay happy:rolleyes:

Greets to the Loyal members and all new members that have signed up.

p.s. if life is just base purely on greed then one day it will backfire!

I may be part of this forum and 2 others, I still come back and contribute, thats loyalty for you.:) I don't think a day has gone by when I haven't logged in here.
so the problem is.....?

So the problem is a bit of unexpect good stuffs.

I have not read this thread fully, in the way few post at the top. Shocking 700 guests family. This forum had a good recommendation since before new rules change. Even many site had talk about this forum.:( After all, new members still coming on the way. For a few weeks now...not many out there willing to post new thread. :( I only saw my post only...in the old days time. I myself even could not catch up the new post. They have a lot of new stuffs.:(

Well I love to be a part of this board, was never about getting downloads for me, just like and enjoy the community. Unfortunately I do not have the time to spend a lot on here but always try to pop in when I can. Hopefully I will try to participate a little more than I have been doing. There is so much friendly advice and help to be found here, thats what makes a great community for me.

antix

Laz

antix said:
Well I love to be a part of this board, was never about getting downloads for me, just like and enjoy the community. Unfortunately I do not have the time to spend a lot on here but always try to pop in when I can. Hopefully I will try to participate a little more than I have been doing. There is so much friendly advice and help to be found here, thats what makes a great community for me.

antix
Nice to hear your thoughts m8, because that is what this place is/should be all about. :)

ac3cd said:
So the problem is a bit of unexpect good stuffs.

I have not read this thread fully, in the way few post at the top. Shocking 700 guests family. This forum had a good recommendation since before new rules change. Even many site had talk about this forum.:( After all, new members still coming on the way. For a few weeks now...not many out there willing to post new thread. :( I only saw my post only...in the old days time. I myself even could not catch up the new post. They have a lot of new stuffs.:(
Thanx for your help mate, I don't the Gold Member "malbolgia"
who replied too my topic fully understood what I was saying, hence his reply "and the problem is":confused: Basically I was saying this is a great forum to be a member of, we can help others, an hopefully more loyal members wil join up" I am glad someone understood me.

Greets my friend;)

Last edited: