.iso & files on 1 disc?

Scooterpig

Gidday and apologies if this has been asked before but am wondering if it is possible to burn an .iso image as well as folders/files onto the 1 dvd-r please that will run the .iso no problems but also let me access the folders/files?

Thanks..:)

You can insert files/folders in your ISO by using UltraISO (or a simlar image manager).
You can also extract the contents of the ISO image by lotsa things (Daemon Tools, Winrar, UltraISO again, Total Commander, CDMage... lots), add the files you want and remaster to DVD. But the success of such a procdure depends on the ISO type you have just extracted.

Scooterpig

Thank you for that but I think I may have confused myself in what I wrote, sorry.

I already have the .iso file ready for burning, but I also have PDF files, a folder with jpeg images and a .txt file that all go along with the .iso.

What I am wondering is - am I able to burn the .iso and all the other files onto the one disc and if so how please..:)

Thanks..:)

yes make a data DVDR as you would a normal cdr data disk choose dvdr data for the compilation type and just add the files and burn as a data disk and not video :)

If it is an ISO image (please noitce: plain ISO, not .bin or .nrg or whatever) you can use UltraISO to insert them to the image (in whatever folder you want) and burn the ISO as DVD. Failure is unlikely (but not impossible).
The only bad thing is that UltraISO is not free, in fact none of the good imagemanagers is free.