iso file

geosurfer

I down loaded a large iso file "CompTIA Training Course (A+) - CD 2 Of 2.iso" and burned it to a cd with nero and I can not access data I think this is video I am not concerned with burning as much as being able to watch or access this data

Hey geosurfer, Welcome to the forum. You might have just burned the disc as a data disc and not an iso. Try to use cd/iso in nero or this free program here to burn the iso.
http://www.dvddecrypter.com/default.asp
And when your done head over to the just joined section of the forum to introduce yourself.

overneted

an .iso file

Hi i downloaded a very large file(1.89g) and was severly dissapointed when i realised i had to burn it to cd :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (i do not have a cd rewriter). It is a .iso file, is there any way of opening it without burning it to cd or dvd???? :D

@overneted the information you seek is in this very thread :)

Read Denexo's post with regards to ISO buster an alternative would be to mount the image VIRTUALLY with daemon tools get it here

and play it back or examine the contents :)

overneted said:
Hi i downloaded a very large file(1.89g) and was severly dissapointed when i realised i had to burn it to cd :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (i do not have a cd rewriter). It is a .iso file, is there any way of opening it without burning it to cd or dvd???? :D
You DONT have a cd rewriter :eek: :eek: :confused:
You can BUY one for about £15 :p

At 1.189Gb, it would need a DVD Writer, not a CD Writer - I assume good old daemon tools will mount DVD ISOs?

- Unless that's two CD images

LTR12101B said:
At 1.189Gb, it would need a DVD Writer, not a CD Writer - I assume good old daemon tools will mount DVD ISOs?

- Unless that's two CD images
Yup. Works fine. Also WinISO, etc to open and extract. If it is a CD-sized image, don't forget burnatonce (also burns DVD-'s)..