is this possible

is this possible (chickenman help)

hello guys (girls) long time ago i posted got a little question to ask cause i dont now if this is possible i ripped a dvd to my hdd(8mile) but what i wanna do now is to include dutch subtitles(if i can find them) because those were not on the dvd is it possible to include this subs and then convert to xvcd (my player doesnt suport svcd any1 willing to help thanx

Last edited:
you type english the hell with subtitles you want to read get the book make an vcd because most players support this.

well thx for the help yeah i type english but its not that good and to watch the movie without subs thats going too fast for me to understand all the words correctly isn't chickenman around here atleast he is willing too help somebody out of problems

Yep I'm around :D Suggest you convert your DVD to AVI (DivX or Xvid) with Vidomi as I outlime in the Tutorial section. Then once you find Dutch subs for the movie, then the AVI and the subs can be merged using VirtualDUB and the Subtitle pluggin. I've never done this, only read that thats what everyone does.

thx chickenman sorry for the late reaction from my site didn't have internet acces for a while i will give it a try