irc meeting time

how about setting up a time where most people can meet in irc, i'm very often in there and i notice there are about 10 different people a day but they arrive one after the other so they don't meet

please vote for the time(s) you can be in irc and then everyone can do his best to be there at the time the most people voted for.
All times are GMT +1 hour. The time now is 04:53 PM.
don't use your local times !!!

FortiTude

Last edited:

Seb

ehm forti, are we the only ones on the irc??
Even N.B. seems to have neglected it :D
btw, who the hell is converge???
He's 24/7... Spyb0t??

no we are not the only ones, that's what everyone thinks cause there are only few people at one time but if everyone that comes to the channel during one day would come at the same time there would be about 10 peeps in there, that's enough to have a good talk !
i remeber NB was there few days ago
FortiTude

ps: there were about 4 different people during the last 5 hours except me, cdrbot and converge
no converge is no spybot, i saw him talking one time !

converge | i'm not a spybot
converge | i'm just on a ton of networks
converge | i just idle here to help this channelm
converge | channel hoping maybe more people will idle
converge | whats the point of having this channel if theres no one in it
converge | i don't replay to hey you there???
converge | or crap like that
converge | why not just ask the question and wait for the answer
converge is currently on 24 servers, opped in 5 of the 56 channels which he shares ops with 69 other users, managing 57 voiced users and 181 other users while seeing 11258 total users.

if someone wanted to know something about him, out of one of my logs of the channel while idling there

FortiTude

ps: converge if you are here, what is your nick in the board, cause converge doesn't exist here ?

what do you mean exactly by central ?
please state all times here in GMT +1 !
FortiTude
ps: they are on the bottom of almost any board page

--> i try to be actively there every full hour

hm ... than 9pm central time would be in about half an hour ... that's 4 am here, not the time i'm awake normally, i should be in bed since 3 hours but perhaps i'll stay a bit if i don't fall off my chair ... *uahhh*
FortiTude