Iomega Hotburn

:confused:

I have installed Iomega Hotburn (downloaded yesterday in this site), but when the prog start it can't find the AFL.DLL file and can't find any CDRW driver.

I have searched for this file but isn't in the computer.
Only searched the AFLDLL.DLL in the same Hotburn installation folder.

I have tried rename the AFLDLL.DLL file to AFL.DLL and now it can't find the 1st one (AFLDLL.DLL). May be the prog needs both. I don't know.

Any Ideas or sugestions?

:confused:

Thx

I installed to see how is,cose i liked original hotburn2.04(beautiful gui),had same problem and uninstalled it,no new features, everything is before,so if i want i will install original2.04.Atleast was working without probs!!!:)

I encountered the same thing with the latest NTI CD Maker 2000 Pro v5.19.

It installs just fine, but as soon as you try to run the program, it gives errors saying that it can't find certain .dll files. The same thing happened with the last version 5.17 as well. The program file seemed kind of small at 8-9 mb. Usually it is around 10+ mb.

BOTH are Paradox releases...
Seems they like to do fake bullshit :D
Guys, you should let true warez groups doing things & not release fake / bad cracked appz ;)

I like NTI CD Maker 2000 Pro, but I will wait until I find a full version that is the latest, up-to-date without all the screw-ups. I don't like going through all that BS just to have a program installed. Sooner or later, somebody will post the full retail version that doesn't even require a serial #.

:)

Hi zver

You are right.
The original version works very well.

But Paradox release :confused: :confused: :confused:
I think they needs learning does cracking !!!

Thx.

You just have to download and install the Hotburn v.2.2.2 patch from Iomega's homepage and the problems with the missing DLL are gone.