inverted images

Rugby0

This is great. I have purchased x-oom divx2DVD software and recently burnt a cd divx to dvd without any problems.
Tonight i try to burn a different film and when i preview the end result before burning the file onto dvd the images are inverted and words read as if mirrored. i have tried saving the avi files from the cd to my hard drive first no change. if i run the cd in wmp it runs fine but some media players i.e divx run it inverted so there is no point in converting it to a dvd because the small samples i have done run inverted on my domestic dvd player. the audio is fine and runs in sync. other films i have on cd do the same thing but the original cd of the film that was converted fine still converts normally using x-oom. Can anyone tell me if its the x-oom software or is it a codec i need. I have codec 5.1 and gspot tells me that i have codecs that support the cd any ideas other than watch the dvd through a mirror

Inverted video is generally from an incorrect YV12 to RGB colourspace conversion.

Hard to say if it is the codec, as you never mentioned which one it was.

Does x-oom accept AVISynths as input? If so you could simply use flipvertical().

Rugby0

the program whilst being v good is limited as to its options so I am unable to check colour conversion. i will try the aynsynth route and see if that works. could it be the cds that are wrong but then why would they play in wmp fine