Changelog:
Code:
a - added
f - fixed
r - removed
c - changed
n - note

V1.4.3 MountPoint support

a - Recognition for 8.0.0.270 of InstantCopy (8.0.5 update)

a - 8.0.0.270 to IC Version History

c - the way PDIControl detects the free space on the Destination Volume.
    Now NTFS MountPoints are fully supported.
Have Fun!

Greetnx

Attachments

scoobster

I like your tool, Thanks MadGuy

How come IC8 does'nt seem to pay any attention to my resize settings?

I got better results with IC7, Anybody else notice this?

very lot of thank you's

He mad guy, a lot of thanks for the program, there are a lot of people that i know who like you're program a lot, but they don't make use of this forum, so thanx from them also. Greeting's Jack the ripper.

Thanks for the update!

Anyway, I recently had trouble with the PDIControl feature when I transcoded from a DTools mounted ISO that had DVD-ROM content. I'm using IC 8.0.0.270 and I didn't keep the DVD-ROM content, that is, I unchecked "DVD-ROM content" in IC and made sure the DVD-ROM files were actually unchecked. Now when I try to extract files from the PDI in PDIControl, the file list starts with a lot of blank lines before the DVD video files. When I try to extract something, the extraction finishes immediately but no files have been actually written to my harddisk. Could you investigate this? Thanks!

RB said:
Thanks for the update!

Anyway, I recently had trouble with the PDIControl feature when I transcoded from a DTools mounted ISO that had DVD-ROM content. I'm using IC 8.0.0.270 and I didn't keep the DVD-ROM content, that is, I unchecked "DVD-ROM content" in IC and made sure the DVD-ROM files were actually unchecked. Now when I try to extract files from the PDI in PDIControl, the file list starts with a lot of blank lines before the DVD video files. When I try to extract something, the extraction finishes immediately but no files have been actually written to my harddisk. Could you investigate this? Thanks!
Hi RB!

Does this only happen with one specific tilte, or will all titles that you process this way ? If its only with one certain title it might come down to its structure were the problem originates, if so i would need some bytes of the file to be able to investigate!

Greetnx

It has so far happened with any title processed that way. Let me know what bytes from the PDI you need and I'll send them over.

RB said:
It has so far happened with any title processed that way. Let me know what bytes from the PDI you need and I'll send them over.
Interesting, maybe they changed something in the format afterall, sofar all tests i did had worked without flaws.

Anyway, the first 200000 Bytes of the .pdi file should be enough for me to check whats going wrong.

Greetnx

martiniboy

What happen to DVD Magic Button?

I've just tried to rip a dvd to dvd-r for the first time. Using this http://www.gizmobob.com/dvd9-dvd5.htm guide. It all works fine up to the part with InstantCopy Settings Editor 1.3.0. The guide tells you to hit the "DVD Magic" button in this program, but the version used in this guide is old and I can't seem to get it from anywhere anymore. I downloaded version 1.4.3. and it doesn't have this "DVD Magic" thing but another button that only says "Show version info" instead.

Anyone know what to do, what alternative is there, does the new version work as well or is there some place I could get the older version ?

Thanks

martiniboy said:
I've just tried to rip a dvd to dvd-r for the first time. Using this http://www.gizmobob.com/dvd9-dvd5.htm guide. It all works fine up to the part with InstantCopy Settings Editor 1.3.0. The guide tells you to hit the "DVD Magic" button in this program, but the version used in this guide is old and I can't seem to get it from anywhere anymore. I downloaded version 1.4.3. and it doesn't have this "DVD Magic" thing but another button that only says "Show version info" instead.

Anyone know what to do, what alternative is there, does the new version work as well or is there some place I could get the older version ?

Thanks
Hi martiniboy!

If you dont see the DVDMagic option in ICHSE then you must be using IC8, which no longer supports nor requires this option, because its enabled by default.

Greetnx

Richierichone

Problems with hidden settings editor v1.4.3

I get a error message when I try to run the hidden settings editor it says: Run time error '-2147203501 (80044653)' CRegistry componet failure. What can I do? My InstantCopy works.

I have CD/DVD 8 and just installed the hot fix and the 8.2.0 update. This has changed the build version of IC to 8.0.0.0287. Your program asked me to report the new version so here I am.