InstantCopy 8.0.0.255

Hi All!

who can help me here ?

I am unfamiliar with this version, it seems there are two retail versions
out there 8.0.0.251 which equaly the last beta and 8.0.0.255.

Does any1 have this version and can tell me if it is an OEM, StandAlone or from the InstantCD+DVD Suite bundle?!?

And i possible might be able to provide the ICopy.exe, so i can check what has been changed and add support for it asap!

Thanx 4 your help!

Greetnx

TheMadGuy said:
Hi All!

who can help me here ?

I am unfamiliar with this version, it seems there are two retail versions
out there 8.0.0.251 which equaly the last beta and 8.0.0.255.

Does any1 have this version and can tell me if it is an OEM, StandAlone or from the InstantCD+DVD Suite bundle?!?

And i possible might be able to provide the ICopy.exe, so i can check what has been changed and add support for it asap!

Thanx 4 your help!

Greetnx
This version 8.0.0.255 comes with the retail install of Instant CD/DVD 8.0

shalamar said:
This version 8.0.0.255 comes with the retail install of Instant CD/DVD 8.0
Thanx 4 ur help & the information!
will be added to the next release of InstantCopy Hidden Settings Editor then

Greetnx

Not sure if the .pdi universal format has changed- but Alcohol and Daemon tools cannot mount .pdi images made by Instant CD/DVD 8... you should watch that.

scarecrow said:
Not sure if the .pdi universal format has changed- but Alcohol and Daemon tools cannot mount .pdi images made by Instant CD/DVD 8... you should watch that.
Not even the new D-Tools 3.41 with PDI support?

scarecrow said:
Daemon tools seems to have a general problem with pdi's though it recently added support, you can read all over the net, that it isnt working :(
Too bad, i would really enjoy having all my virtuall drives under the same roof...

The new Version of InstantCopy Hidden Settings Editor, now offers support for 8.0.0.255 aswell, but since i dont own InstantCd+DVD Suite, i only was send a few test headers of pdi's created with it, they seemed to be parsed fine by ICHSE, if you run into any trouble, let me know and we'll try to solve it!

I'm dependent on feedback here, i just cant buy every version of IC :)

Greetnx

ipdave said:
Not even the new D-Tools 3.41 with PDI support?
Sorry ipdave,
but as i mentioned above, ppl all over the net are
reporting problems or the unability to mount IC7 & IC8 images with daemon tools
there seems to still be a bug that hasnt been solved yet.

But i have no doubt the next release will have it solved...
D-Tools always has been a great piece of soft!

Greetnx

Quartermaster

ICHE and Instant CD (IC 8.0.0.255)

TheMadGuy said:
Daemon tools seems to have a general problem with pdi's though it recently added support, you can read all over the net, that it isnt working :(
Too bad, i would really enjoy having all my virtuall drives under the same roof...

The new Version of InstantCopy Hidden Settings Editor, now offers support for 8.0.0.255 aswell, but since i dont own InstantCd+DVD Suite, i only was send a few test headers of pdi's created with it, they seemed to be parsed fine by ICHSE, if you run into any trouble, let me know and we'll try to solve it!

I'm dependent on feedback here, i just cant buy every version of IC :)

Greetnx

Hi MadGuy,
I just installed the retail install of Instant CD/DVD 8.0 and now I am trying to use your little "cool" Program with the 255 Version of Instant Copy.
My problem: After install and reboot I get the following message after starting ICHE (Version 1.4.1):

"No Registration for your Instant Copy found!
Either you are working wtith the demo, you didn't uninstall the demo corretly before upgrading to the retail! Or InstantCopy was installed by a different User then you!

In any case the Settings might or will not take effect! They only working on a correctly installed Retail Version of Instant Copy!"

Now my facts: It is the first time I installed Instant Copy on my "fresh system" and I didn't install the demo either.

Regardless of this message ICHE will start and in the first row of the Programm you will see this:
Pinnacle InstantCopy 8.0.0.251 Settings(1) - Your IC is: 8.0.0.255 aka 8.0)

IC.H.S.E. : 1.4.1
Used OS : Windows XP Service Pack 1 (5.1 Build 2600)
OS Language : Deutsch (Deutschland)
User Language : Deutsch (Deutschland)
Is Admin : Yes
IC Setup : 9
InstantCopy : 8.0.0.255 (25.08.2003 14:11:50)
DVDDecrypter : N/A
WMI Version : 5.1.2600.1106 (09.10.2003 14:14:33)
IC Reg.State : None
IC DemoState : False
IC Feat.Lvl. : 10

Probably it got something to do with the IC Reg.State?

Hopefully you can help me,

Greetz,

Q

Attachments

Quartermaster said:
Hi MadGuy,
I just installed the retail install of Instant CD/DVD 8.0 and now I am trying to use your little "cool" Program with the 255 Version of Instant Copy.
My problem: After install and reboot I get the following message after starting ICHE (Version 1.4.1):

"No Registration for your Instant Copy found!
Either you are working wtith the demo, you didn't uninstall the demo corretly before upgrading to the retail! Or InstantCopy was installed by a different User then you!

In any case the Settings might or will not take effect! They only working on a correctly installed Retail Version of Instant Copy!"

Now my facts: It is the first time I installed Instant Copy on my "fresh system" and I didn't install the demo either.

Regardless of this message ICHE will start and in the first row of the Programm you will see this:
Pinnacle InstantCopy 8.0.0.251 Settings(1) - Your IC is: 8.0.0.255 aka 8.0)

IC.H.S.E. : 1.4.1
Used OS : Windows XP Service Pack 1 (5.1 Build 2600)
OS Language : Deutsch (Deutschland)
User Language : Deutsch (Deutschland)
Is Admin : Yes
IC Setup : 9
InstantCopy : 8.0.0.255 (25.08.2003 14:11:50)
DVDDecrypter : N/A
WMI Version : 5.1.2600.1106 (09.10.2003 14:14:33)
IC Reg.State : None
IC DemoState : False
IC Feat.Lvl. : 10

Probably it got something to do with the IC Reg.State?

Hopefully you can help me,

Greetz,

Q
Hi Quartermaster!
and welcome to the forum!

Thats interesting... did you install on another account then the one you tried to use it with ? e.g. installed as administrator , using as Quartermaster ???
cause thats what usually causes this problem!

However, if not so , you can avoid this problem by going into
InstantCopy Hidden Settings Editors Options, there on the 1st Page
you will find Check Registrationstatus (disable on multiuser systems),
uncheck this option and your troubles will be history :)

Greetnx

Quartermaster

TheMadGuy said:
Hi Quartermaster!
and welcome to the forum!

Thats interesting... did you install on another account then the one you tried to use it with ? e.g. installed as administrator , using as Quartermaster ???
cause thats what usually causes this problem!

However, if not so , you can avoid this problem by going into
InstantCopy Hidden Settings Editors Options, there on the 1st Page
you will find Check Registrationstatus (disable on multiuser systems),
uncheck this option and your troubles will be history :)

Greetnx

Thx a lot for this "damn quick" answer!!!

I really appreciate your work, you make a tremendous job!

Thx again,

Q

SpYdR0

Hi there, I was looking for an answer to this *.pdi related problem and Google took me to this forum ;)
Well I managed to find a solution by myself : I downloaded the new version of isobuster (i had an old version but it was not dvd/pdi supported, so i checked their site) and luckily they added pdi support!!!!
So now i'm unpacking the pdi and it works just fine!

Hope this can help some people

You can get Isobuster 1.5 HERE