installation maestro - problems with re-boot or shutdown

where is the mistake?

i have installed maestro 2813. during the installation are some error-messages because of not installed hardware. i have no SIGMA-CARD and so on.

after Re-Boot maestro works, but my computer doesn't shut down. every time the pc says goodby with a blue-screen and the error-message "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE".

when i try to re-boot, the error-message (blue-screen) comes back. only the RESET-button can help.

this suckz.

can anybody help.

is this possible, that i have bull-shit maestro-version ?

my system:
winXP pro
athlon XP1700+
256 MB RAM
NTFS
1x HD 20 GB primary IDE master (system with maestro)
1x HD 60 GB primary IDE slave

(sorry for my english)

digidelic

2813 doesn´t support win xp explicitly. use 2915a instead. get the update files from the main site.

it doesn't work.

- install maestro 2813
- only use QI decoder at the install-box
- no error-messges during installation
- at re-boot mesage i take no re-boot
- copy the 2915A update (from main site) into the maestro folder
- and now re-boot

when the computer want to shut down, the blue-screen comes back.
using rest-button and windows starts normaly.
maestro works fine.

but the error-message "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" and the blue-screen suckz

what can i do.

@mb1
theoretisch könnten wir ja deutsch reden

digidelic

For testing purposes deactivate power management in XP and also in bios options.
What´s your motherboard and do you have the latest bios installed?

Of course we could talk in german but this is the english part of the forum. If you like then make a new thread in the german part.

But maybe other users have similar problems and are also interested in a problem solution.

the blue-screen is gone.

after a couple of tests, i made a"systemwiederherstellung". i don't know the correkt english word.

after this, the update-files 2915A are working without any error-messages and maestro works fine.

after installing the matrox dvd-player (only the codec, not the player), the realtime preview works too.

i have no idea why.
shit happens.

happy authoring with maestro :D

digidelic

Gyulus

I know, the last message in this topic is five years old. But, I have the same problem, and I can't find the solution.

Can anybody help to me?