Infinite loop

I have been backing up my DVD's for a little while now, but this one has me stumped.

I backed up a DVD using DVDDecrypter and IC. The majority of the DVD works fine and the main movie playes if I use scene selection and choose the first scene. The problem is when I choose play from the menu, it plays the warnings (title 1) and then goes on to title 2 (blank?) where it loops forever. Deleting title 2 from the backup doesn't help. This happens even with the full DVD is backed up.

I am not very familiar with the IFO or VOB files yet so I have been trying to learn. I did open up the files using IFOedit and there were a couple of invalid pointers in title 2 that I was able to correct, but the problem is still there. I suspect I need to change the PGC Command Table (skip title 2 entirely), but I'm not sure if that's what I need or how to do it.

If it helps, the DVD it "Anger Managment".

new2this

Instead of using IC why not try dvd2one. I used this for that film and it works fine. I use recordnow max to burn the VIDEO_TS folder onto a disc using data mode.
new2this

I probably will (I think poacher told me about dvd2one before and it worked great :D ), but I've decided to use this as an opportunity to learn about the IFO files. You never know when the knowledge will come in handy (though I may regret the headache ;) ).