InCd and WinXP Pro

using InCd version 3.37.0 and windows XP Pro... just can't seem to get this packet writing software to copy files to CD-RW Disk..
i have disabled IMAPI CD BURNING SERVICE in the services program...
i right click and then send to "INCD DRIVE:E" but the winxp crap takes over and stores them on a temp folder on the HDD...
can anyone tell me how to get round this slight annoyance...

thanx in advance for any replies...:rolleyes:

INCD and WinXP

sorted it all out now... went back to Nero 5.5.9.0 along with InCD 3.31.0... all is working as it should with no probs..

Could not follow you pokopiko...
I've been using InCD 3.37 with WinXP-Pro for a long time and have no problems at all.

InCd an xp pro

Sorry pokopiko, but you are wrong, it's necessary to have xp pro with a proper installation and setup InCD as administrator. Since xp pro is out and now with sp1 final i run InCD and no problems at all, it works fine and smooth.:) :D :p

InCD

WHOOOOOOOAAAAAA GUYS....

i was only asking for a little bit of advice is all......i have been using InCD for a number of years now and have had no probs whatsoever with it until i went over to XP.. i have it working fine now...

But many thanx for all who posted replies to my orginal post.... very much appreciated they are....:eek:

Just by curiosity, what do you suggest pokopiko a part InCD?
Don´t tell me DirectCd from Roxyo... please...
Anyway, if you suggest it, i'll respect your opinion, and to be honnest, that's right, i just use InCD to make CDRW's working as floppys, and what's the prob? Using it like this, man, it works wonderfull, fast, and I never lost a CDRW since the last, at least, 4 years, and the last version 3.37.0, is the best to me.
:) :D :cool: ;) :p